Fox Mattress knows the importance of good sleep, especially during Daylight Savings Time so we offer five tips to help you feel productive after the change.
6 tips for Surviving Daylight Saving Time:
1. Create a bedtime ritual that is relaxing — read a book, listen to soothing music, or soak in hot bath or shower.
2. End the day’s “screen time” on your smart phone, tablet, etc. an hour before bed time.
3. Exercise during the day.
4. Avoid caffeine and alcohol before bed.
5. Commit to regular sleep schedule of seven to eight hours a night- regardless of what time the clock says.
6. Sleep on a NEW FOX MATTRESS.
We have a bed for you!